Chilly Day in Central Florida

      Good afternoon everyone. Today is Veterans day and 11/11/11. Cool huh. It was a chilly day out today and this morning when  I woke up at 5:30am it was 37 degrees. Why was I up at 5:30am? Heck if I know. It seems that since the time changed my internal alarm is still set to what used to be 6:30 so now im up at 5:30 every morning.
        Last night I had defrosted a bbq rubbed pork roast and put it in the crock pot. This morning it had started falling apart and the house smelled awesome. I picked Kaitlyn up from school at 10:30 and came home to prepare the days meal. I drained what little juices that were on the roast and added a bottle of bulls eye bbq sauce to the crock put. I made a bowl of cole slaw wtih green and purple cabbage and carrots, and fried a batch of crispy crinkle fries. The results. A happy family with a full belly. Kaitlyn and Jeff loved it. I am an odd ball and I add cheese and pickles to my bbq sandwich. I am adding some pics. 

                         Oh yeah I had some coffee with the seasonal white chocolate raspberry creamer in it. It is delicious but my stomach doesnt seem to like the sweetness of it. Lately I have been loving coffee with half and half and 2 splenda. Anyway, Stay warm and have an awesome day! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment